Your child's successful reconnection with kindergarten is all about learning, wellbeing and belonging
- Children are always learning.
- Kindergarten is a place for children to come together to play and learn.
- Educators are skilled and experienced in building on the strengths and interests of your child to support learning, wellbeing and development.
- Connection with others and familiar places and things is essential to wellbeing.
- Kindergarten is a place to reconnect with familiar friendships, relationships and routines.
- Teachers develop children's resilience, emotional awareness and sense of wellbeing which reduces anxiety and stress.
- Everyone - children, families and teachers – must work together to reconnect with kindy after a break in attendance.
- Kindergarten is a place where everyone's voice is heard on your child's learning and development.
- Teachers understand that transitions take time and are unique for each child and family.
- Teachers help each child feel safe and secure at kindy.
Download information sheet for families (PDF, 108KB)