Early Childhood information service
Telephone 13 QGOV (13 7468) for information about a Queensland Early Childhood Education and
Department postal address
Early Childhood Education and Care
Department of Education
PO Box 15033
CITY EAST QLD 4002
(please include your contact phone number in your email)
Local early childhood offices
Find out the role, location and contact details of Queensland offices staffed with representatives from
the Early Childhood Education and Care division.
Local early childhood offices.
Early childhood sector
For information on governing bodies, authorities and associations related to the early childhood
section, please go to the
early childhood sector page of this site.
Other languages – interpreter service
If you need an interpreter, phone 13 QGOV (13 7468)
Assistance making a call
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment please contact us through the
National Relay Service.
- TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 7468). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users should phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 7468).
Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Internet relay users should connect to the
National Relay Service then ask for 13 QGOV (13 7468).
- Video relay users – choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13
- SMS relay users, phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 7468).
The department is working proactively with members of the early childhood sector in progressing early
childhood reform and administering legislation.
All feedback and suggestions about our service and performance are welcome. You can contact us by email at
email@example.com (please include your contact phone number).
If you would like to make a complaint about an education and care service or access information the
department holds, please go to the
complaints section of this site.